Why work for Brennan?
At Brennan, we aim to lead, not follow. One of the ways we do this is through an open diverse culture that values performance, where anyone in the team can bring new ideas to the table and see them thrive. Our people are empowered, considerate, supportive, trusting and accepting, they are the cornerstone of the business. Because of this approach, we have become the largest Australian owned systems integrator in Australia and continue to grow.
Brennan offers an excellent remuneration package and benefits including:
- A focus on health and well-being - social club, sporting teams, health checks, poker, and trivia nights and more!
- Discounted IT hardware and software products
- A strong culture underpinned by values that are truly lived every day
- An environment that embraces learning and development of all employees
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you
- High levels of reward and recognition for overachieving (all expenses paid overseas trip)
- Salary sacrifice and novated leases
As a Senior Dynamics 365 BC Functional Consultant you will be responsible for supporting the presales cycle, demoing the system to prospective customers, providing estimates for project work and ad-hoc changes, business analysis and design, building and configuring the system, training customers and supporting user acceptance testing and design development testing.
- Work with the Project Manager to define and plan project delivery, schedules and resource requirements
- Ensure that projects are delivered as per the implementation methodology
- Ensure billable hour targets are met
- Promote Brennan products and services creating new business opportunities
- Perform any other task required to fulfil this role
- Participate in the presales process accessing the clients’ needs
- Investigate 3rd party solutions before modifying the standard system to achieve the required result
To achieve success, this role requires the follow Competencies and Experience:
- 5+ years working with Dynamics 365 BC/NAV as a Senior/Lead Functional Consultant
- Strong, proven consultancy skills in finance, trade and logistics and jobs
- Demonstrated experience implementing Dynamics 365 BC/NAV projects
- Good understanding of project implementation methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- Ability to autonomously manage day-to-day client and functional issues
- Ability to work in a billable hour target environment
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers
Note: As part of our hiring process, you will be required to undertake a Technical Assessment and National Criminal History Check.