About the Role:
We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant to provide technical guidance on working through backlog of project requirements for one of our largest realestate investment clients. We require an individual who is technical but also a strong communicator. You will be collaborating with a small team.
- Strong MS Dynamics CRM Sales & Customer Insights experience, skills and capabilities
- Functional consultant accreditation
- Excellent communicator
- Project management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field (or equivalent experience).
- PowerBi experience
- One or more of the following Microsoft certifications would be desirable:
- Microsoft 365 Administrator
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/16/19
- Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies
- Microsoft 365 Security Administration (MS-500)
- Self starter
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Collaborative and takes initiative
Why Work for Brennan?
At Brennan, we aim to lead, not follow. One of the ways we do this is through an open diverse culture that values performance, where anyone in the team can bring new ideas to the table and see them thrive. Our people are empowered, unique, considerate, supportive, trusting, and accepting being the cornerstone of the business. Because of this approach, we have now become the largest Australian-owned systems integrator in Australia.