We are on the look out for a some passionate Application Developers that want to hone in on their Python and PHP skills in a dynamic role at one of our favourite utilities companies in Sydney.
About the role:
You will be working on a migration project initially then subsequent pipeline projects.
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Developing back-end components.
- Integrating user-facing elements using server-side logic.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Coordinating with front-end developers.
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
- Developing digital tools to monitor online traffic.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python developer.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Django and Flask.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Familiarity with server-side templating languages including Jinja 2 and Mako.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Familiarity with testing tools.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- Solid PHP experience
- C++ experience/ expertise
- Project management experience
- Mentoring experience
Why Work for Brennan?
At Brennan, we aim to lead, not follow. One of the ways we do this is through an open diverse culture that values performance, where anyone in the team can bring new ideas to the table and see them thrive. Our people are empowered, unique, considerate, supportive, trusting, and accepting being the cornerstone of the business. Because of this approach, we have now become the largest Australian-owned systems integrator in Australia