Why work for Brennan?
At Brennan, we aim to lead, not follow. One of the ways we do this is through an open diverse culture that values performance, where anyone in the team can bring new ideas to the table and see them thrive. Our people are empowered, considerate, supportive, trusting and accepting, they are the cornerstone of the business. Because of this approach, we have become the largest Australian owned systems integrator in Australia and continue to grow.
Brennan offers an excellent remuneration package and benefits including:
- A focus on health and well-being - social club, sporting teams, health checks, poker, and trivia nights and more!
- Discounted IT hardware and software products
- A strong culture underpinned by values that are truly lived every day
- An environment that embraces learning and development of all employees
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in you
- High levels of reward and recognition for overachieving (all expenses paid overseas trip)
- Salary sacrifice and novated leases
As a Senior Functional Consultant you capture, manage, and deliver project requirements, provide expertise and guidance on Brennan’s technology offerings, and guide customers through their delivery journey.
- Work with the Project Manager to define and plan project delivery, schedules and resource requirements
- Lead client discovery session to develop an understanding of the right solution fit for their needs
- Ensure that projects are delivered as per the implementation methodology
- Ensure all work performed is of a high technical and quality standard
- Participate in the presales process accessing the clients’ needs
- Provide quality control and management oversight for all Consulting engagements.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the consulting team that uplifts the quality of deliverables and provides proactive, constructive feedback on areas of development.
To achieve success, this role requires the follow Competencies and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in delivering software solutions, specifically functional configuration experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 or Power Platform and or business analysis experience
- Strong experience in successfully leading consulting engagements that have produced positive and tangible business outcomes
- Ability to develop, lead and facilitate stakeholder workshops to identify problems and develop solutions using contemporary approaches.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate and build confidence at every level of an
- A strong client focus and a strength in taking ownership to proactively monitor customer satisfaction while negotiating mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Demonstrated knowledge of governance frameworks, risk management, project management, pre-sales and
- account management, strategic analysis tools (ie design thinking, value proposition canvas), policy, standards, business process analysis, strategic planning
Note: As part of our hiring process, you will be required to undertake a Technical Assessment and National Criminal History Check.
Brennan IT is an equal opportunity employer.