- Strategic IT - 2 key uniques:
1) 80% reduction of IT risks/issuesunder 12 months through System Analysts doing monthly technology audits.
2) Technology plan aligned with your business department objectives.
At XL.net, we get that SMBs work differently. These unique businesses have unique needs, such as heightened security concerns and goals for growth, and your IT approach should align with those needs. Whether you’re focusing on aspects like growth, visibility, employee engagement or IT security solutions, we can match your IT support services to your business requirements.
Strategic IT is all about using everything technology has to offer to meet your goals. It’s also critical if you want to keep pace with your competitors. Large corporations have access... to plenty of technological solutions that give them an edge. If you can give your SMB the same kind of mindset, you’re already getting ahead of the competition.
Employee Engagement starts with the Engagement Alignment Plan (EAP). The EAP helps organizations get on the path to becoming fully engaged. Engagement doesn’t happen overnight, and it doesn’t happen by accident either. If you want to significantly and effectively find organizational alignment and employee engagement in your SMB, you’ll have to be organized and targeted. That’s where the EAP comes in. It outlines areas for improvement and possible solutions, along with measurables and ways to gauge success and is executed by your dedicated Engagement Analyst and Engagement Officer.
10+ SMB SME
- Virtualization, Backup & Recovery, Bare Metal, Cloud Migration, CRM... and 14 more
- Kaspersky, Dell, Webroot, Salesforce, Google, +17 […]
Rate & review